Justin and I discovered a very easy recipe for Philly Cheese steaks! It is seriously so simply and really good. I never have been a huge fan of them but I could add this to our meal rotation on a regular basis!
We bought a bag of rolls, 1lb of London Broil (deli section), provolone cheese and an onion. We already had the mayo.
- Step 1: Put the meat in a heated skillet, it will take about 1 minute to brown
- Step 2: Put your provolone cheese over the meat and let it melt, then mix it a tad
- Step 3: In a separate skillet, brown your chopped onions
- Step 4: Stuff your roll with the meat and cheese turn upside down in the skillet to make sure it's really hot and to lightly toast the roll
- Step 5: Flip the sandwich over and put on your plate, add desired amount of onions
This entire process takes about 6 minutes, and it is sooo good!
1lb of the meat will make 4 good sized sandwiches
My Next post will be able these :
Post a Comment